Kenneth R. Koskella
Kenneth R. Koskella, MD, FAAOS has provided orthopaedic services in the Kitsap Medical Community since 2002 and was instrumental in helping form the WestSound Orthopaedic Corporation in 2005. Dr. Koskella is a General Orthopaedist with special interests in Upper Extremity injuries and disorders as well as total joint replacement of the hip and knee. Dr. Koskella has a unique history in that he has had two very full careers. In addition to Orthopaedic Surgery, Dr. Koskella served in the Navy as a test pilot. More recently he has directed his professional focus to that of Orthopaedic Surgeon and flies recreationally on the weekends.
Dr. Koskella's passions outside of his professional career are his family and flying.
- University of Idaho (pre-med—Phi Beta Kappa and Phi Kappa Phi)
- Washington School of Medicine, St. Louis (MD)
- Oakland Naval Hospital (Internship)
- Naval Aerospace Medical Institute (Student Flight Surgeon)
- NAS Pensacola FL and NAS Meridian (Wings-jet pilot)
- Naval Air Test Center (Test pilot school)
- Oakland Naval Hospital (Residency)
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery