Roger Cox, Jr., PA-C
Roger Cox, PA-C has provided medical services as a physician assistant in the Pacific Northwest since 1982. He started working for Dr. Kain in 2004 and transitioned over to WestSound Orthopaedics in 2005.
Roger brings a great wealth of orthopaedic knowledge and experience with him and he works closely with our orthopaedic surgeons. His duties include initial patient evaluations, follow-up care, and surgical assistance.
Outside of work Roger enjoys spending time with his family, boating, and camping.
Education and Training:
- Naval Hospital Corps School (Hospital Corpsman)
- Camp Pendleton, California (Operating Room Technician)
- Green River Community College
- University of Washington (Physician Assistant)
- NCCPA (National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants)