Marc I. Suffis, MD
Board Certified in Emergency Medicine
Dr. Marc Suffis has provided medical services in our community as both an emergency room physician and occupational medicine physician since 1981. In the fall of 2007, Dr. Suffis joined WestSound Orthopaedics, bringing a wealth of experience and knowledge with him.
Dr. Suffis is the occupational medicine specialist for WestSound Orthopaedics. He is instrumental in evaluating and directing orthopaedic work injuries for our clinic. His goal is to work in harmony with the injured employee, the employer, the insurance company, and case managers to ensure efficient and effective treatment.
Outside of his professional career, Dr. Suffis is passionate about spending time with his family, golfing, skiing, and traveling.
- SUNY Stony Brook (Pre-med)
- Rice University (Pre-med)
- University of Texas School of Medicine at San Antonio (MD)
- Worcester City Hospital (Internship)
- Worcester City Hospital/University of Massachusetts (Residency – Emergency Medicine)
- University of California, San Francisco (Occupational and Environmental Medicine Training)
- American Board of Emergency Medicine
- American Board of Independent Medical Examiners
- Certified Medical Review Officer