Gregory P. Duff, MD
Board Certified in Orthopedic Surgery & Sports Medicine
Dr. Gregory Duff started practicing orthopaedics and sports medicine in Kitsap County in 1997. In addition to being a board-certified orthopedic surgeon, Dr. Duff has also earned board certification in sports medicine. He specializes in shoulder and elbow surgery and reconstruction of the knee and ankle for injured athletes.
Dr. Duff entered the field of orthopaedics as a teenager doing cancer research at Massachusetts General Hospital in Boston in the department of orthopaedics. He participated in his first knee arthroscopy in 1978 while assisting his father and mentor. He continued his cancer studies into his college studies at Duke University and then along into medical school at Harvard. While at Harvard he proctored and mentored young student athletes. He completed his orthopaedic residency and sports medicine training at the University of North Carolina during a number of their NCAA championships.
Dr. Duff enjoys spending time with his family, coaching his son's hockey team, playing hockey, skiing, and traveling.
- Duke University
- Harvard Medical School (MD)
- University of North Carolina (Residency – General Surgery)
- University of North Carolina (Residency – Orthopaedic Surgery)
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Subspecialty Certificate in Orthopaedic Sports Medicine
- Klahowya Secondary School
- Olympic Community College
- Kitsap Pumas
- Kitsap Bluejackets
- West Sound Warriors