Erin P. Moyer, MD
Board Certified in Orthopedic Surgery
Dr. Erin Moyer is a board-certified orthopaedic surgeon. She began her orthopaedic practice as an active duty surgeon in the United States Navy, serving the sailors and marines of Camp Lejeune, both stateside and in combat while deployed to Afghanistan. She has specialty interests in trauma, sports medicine, and all facets of general orthopaedics.
Dr. Moyer first became interested in the field of orthopaedics, and sports injuries specifically, at an early age as an all-state Virginia high school basketball standout and a varsity basketball athlete for her four years at Johns Hopkins University. Her undergraduate studies in biomedical engineering further fueled her desire to pursue orthopaedics as a career. She went on to focus her career path in orthopaedics in both research and studies at Jefferson Medical College in Philadelphia. Dr. Moyer completed her residency training at the State University of New York, Stony Brook.
Dr. Moyer enjoys spending time with her son, Jackson, playing piano, recreational basketball, golf, snowboarding, and traveling.
- Johns Hopkins University (Hodson Scholar, Alpha Eta Mu Beta – National Biomedical Engineering Honor Society)
- Jefferson Medical College, Thomas Jefferson University
- SUNY Stony Brook (Internship – General Surgery)
- SUNY Stony Brook (Residency – Orthopaedic Surgery)
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery