Bradley J. Watters, MD
Board Certified in Orthopedic Surgery
Dr. Bradley Watters has provided orthopaedic services in the Kitsap medical community since 1991 and joined WestSound Orthopaedics in January 2008. Dr. Watters specializes in joint replacement, trauma, sports medicine, and general orthopaedic injuries/disorders. Dr. Watters serves as the team physician for North Kitsap High School/North Kitsap School District.
Outside of his professional career, Dr. Watters enjoys spending time with his family, fishing, skiing, autocross, and classic car restoration.
- University of Washington (Pre-med)
- University of Washington (MD)
- Saint Mary's Hospital (Internship)
- Grand Rapids Orthopaedic Surgery Residency Program (Residency)
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- North Kitsap School District